Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My 1st Working Conversation

I wrote my first conversation tonight and was able to get it to work in the game successfully. I even was able to attach a journal entry to it starting the first quest in what will become a long branching tree of them. This is a big step for me as a first time modder and I am very excited about it. Here are some screen shots. So I know the first quest sounds kind of lame but I am making it for a reason. It will require me to implement branching journal entries that come together in the end which is something that will be required for the more non-linear parts of my story. Like I said I have designed the first chapter to require me to learn all the skills I will need to make the rest of the story and this is a big first step for me. Hopefully everything else will go this smoothly.