Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some shots of my new rig.

Here are the pictures of my new WIP.

First the case alone.


The case has a duct so the cpu fan can pull in fresh cool air from outside the case.
Here is what I got to yesterday.

As you can see the mother board is assembled and all the PCI/PCI xpress cards are installed.

I got a cooler specifically to cool the graphics card and hope to be able to overclock it at least a little. It runs really hot not overclocked, around 70C, so it still might not be possible. I will post more pics as I take them. Hopefully this weekend I will get to see how it handles NWN2.

Here is an extra shot with some of the case fans attached.

Also you can see the harddrive in its detachable tray to the right bottom. Cables are still a mess but after I figure out how to hook up everything I need I will clean them up and get them out of the way.

No comments: