Wednesday, April 11, 2007

1.05?

I have been out of town for a few days and returned to what I was hoping for 1.05 released. So I loaded up NWN2 and ran the auto-patcher only to find that the patch was gone. I went to the forums and its been pulled because the toolset won't run under it! I guess I am glad they pulled it because that would have sucked but I am afraid I am going to or already have done things that the next patch may break so until the patch comes out I am going to detail areas. Also I am looking for someplace I can keep older screenshots so viewers don't have to go back to the older posts to see them. Any suggestions would be welcome and thanks in advance for any you give. I am sorry that the screenshots I promised aren't up yet but I really want to start putting in the trees but don't want to have to cut them out of the walkmesh and I know 1.05 will break the plug-ins that automate that process so once again I will say it will be soon. If I had know that 1.05 was going to be in beta for a month I would have started already but it should be ready soon. Course so will be Dark Waters chapter 1 and thats may steal some development time for a few days but I will keep plugging away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Asendi, I have been following your work in the modules forum... glad you are keeping it up.
An idea for screenshots: you could get an imageshack acount (or something similar) and organize an album or slideshow, then put the link in the "links" section of the blog. This way you could keep all your screenshots togheter. Good luck with the mod, I'll keep following your work!