Thursday, April 19, 2007

1.05 Installed

I have now installed the 1.05 final patch. It worked fine. The toolset opens and seems to be working normal. Course in my paranoia I have backed up all progress at this point on a cd just in case. I have done alot of work on random items and filling in interiors lately while waiting for this patch and now I am ready to start planting some trees. I just need to figure out exactly how to have them automatically cut from the walkmesh because some of the more forested areas would take forever otherwise. Hopefully everything will continue to go smoothly.
Each time I learn a new part of the mod making process I am amazed at how much time each little detail can take. I have probably spent two weeks just writing item descriptions and books for the campaign and still have many more to go. Also if you haven't yet checked out Adam Millers Dark Waters you should. His new build eliminated the only bug I had and its good. I can't wait for part 2.

No comments: